Now you can win a trip to indulge in all of these tastes for yourself. Enter online before September 30 at www.ItsATrip.org/foodtrip to win this special getaway. Drawing will be held on October 3.
|Dinner at Los Poblanos|
Enjoy a three-night stay at Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Cultural Center, a quaint inn with an organic farm, six acres of formal gardens, lavender farm, art gallery and cultural center. The winner will also receive Los Poblanos recipe cards, a cookbook, culinary lavender and a private tour of the grounds.
During four days in Albuquerque, the winner and a guest will experience:
- A city tour around Albuquerque along Route 66 with the ABQ Trolley Company.
- Traditional New Mexico dinner at El Pinto Restaurant & Cantina including premium tequila tasting and private tour of their salsa factory.
- A day in Historic Old Town where you can explore shops, galleries and restaurants including The Candy Lady, which features unique New Mexican candy selections and Golden Crown Panderia where you can sample biscochitos, New Mexico’s state cookie or taste fresh baked pizza with a green chile or blue corn crust.
- An afternoon sampling wines at Casa Rondeña in Albuquerque’s scenic North Valley.
- Time to explore the eclectic Nob Hill neighborhood with locally owned shops, galleries and boutiques including a meal at Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro, which showcases food sourced from the area.
- A visit to Chama River Brewing Company to indulge in a delicious dinner and award-winning hand crafted ales and lagers.
- Lunch at the 66 Diner to step back in time to the heyday of Route 66 to enjoy a famous green chile cheeseburger, milkshakes and blue plate specials.
- A $200 Visa card to be used for airfare, gas or shopping.
Photo and information courtesy of Megan Mayo of Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau, www.itsatrip.org
Read more about Los Poblanos at http://www.goingonadventures.com/2010/08/los-poblanos-inn-in-albuquerque-has.html and http://www.goingonadventures.com/2010/08/los-poblanos-in-albuquerque-opens-new.html