“Holiday festivities are a tradition that span more than a century at the Arlington,” said Bob Martorana, hotel general manager. “We celebrate the season with a many exciting events, dazzling parties, receptions, and entertainment including our famous New Year’s Eve dances.”
· Start with a Thanksgiving Day Feast Thursday, Nov. 24 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
· Saturday, Nov. 26 offers an evening of laughter with the Murder Mystery Comedy entitled “Bullets in the Bathtub.” The event begins with a reception to mingle and learn characters. Then dinner is served while the crime is solved. Tickets are $45 per person.
• Gingerbread House Celebration, Tree Lighting and Caroling and complimentary refreshments in the hotel lobby on Friday, Dec. 2 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
• Hot Springs Flute Ensemble –hotel lobby on Saturday, Dec. 17 at 3 p.m.
• Christmas Day Feast –Sunday, Dec. 25 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Venetian Dining Room and the Fountain Room Grill.
• International Feast –festive buffet featuring cuisine from around the world will be served on Saturday, Dec. 31 from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. in the Venetian Dining Room.
New Year’s Eve
· Welcome in the New Year in style at the Gala Dinner Dance in the Crystal Ballroom on Saturday, Dec. 31. 7:30 p.m. $175 per person includes a five-course gourmet dinner, two before- or after-dinner drinks, wines with dinner, champagne toast at midnight, party favors, tax and gratuity.
· Gala Dinner Dance guests can also visit the Festival Party next door (8:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.). Tickets are $45 per person, plus a Black-Eyed Pea Reception at in the Magnolia Room.
· New Year’s Eve Packages are available for one- or two-night stays for couples. The Celebration Package includes a wine and fruit basket upon arrival, special Arlington memento, two tickets to the New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner Dance, plus breakfast each morning. Enjoy the festivities for one night for $500 or only $95 more for two nights.
· The Festival Package includes two tickets to the International Feast, the Festival Party and Dance, plus breakfast each morning. Stay one night for $323, or two nights for only $395.
· Enjoy the Spa Package from Nov. 27 through Dec. 29 and Jan. 1-12 for $335 per couple. It includes two nights, one thermal mineral water bath and massage for each adult, plus breakfast for two each day in the dining room.
· The Arlington Hotel is partnering with Garvan Woodland Gardens to offer a Festival of Lights Package from Nov. 19 through Dec. 30. For $135, a couple can spend the night at the historic hotel, visit the “Lights on the Landscape” at the gardens and enjoy breakfast the next morning in the hotel dining room.
· Other special rates are available Nov. 21 through Jan. 12. To reserve a room or package, call 501-609-2533 or 1-800-643-1502.
For details about special events visit www.arlingtonhotel.com.
Information courtesy of Gaye Hardin, Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa. Photos by Larry Burmeier.
Post a Comment