|Stay at Hilton Palacio del Rio Hotel|
in San Antonio during the holidays.
On November 25th, 150,000 parade-goers along San Antonio’s River Walk will be treated to illuminated floats, live music, and lots of holiday cheer. At 7:00 p.m., 1.4 million LED lights will illuminate, officially ushering in the winter holiday season and casting a brilliant glow over the entire River Walk. The twinkling lights are on display through New Year’s Day, so visitors to the Riverwalk will be able to enjoy the festive atmosphere throughout the holidays.
|Holiday lights make a boat ride on the|
River Walk even more festive.
River Lighting Parade Package (November 25th only)
- 7-day advance purchase
- Deluxe river-view room/double occupancy
- Two reserved chairs along the River Walk for parade viewing
- Two insulated mugs of hot chocolate or coffee while watching parade
- Two warm fleece blankets to keep warm during parade.
- Complimentary valet parking
- Breakfast for two in Ibiza Patio Bar & Restaurant
Holiday Lights Package (November 26th – December 28th)
- 2-night stay required
- 2-day advance purchase required
- Complimentary self-parking
- Wine, cheese & fruit welcome platter
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two
- Two River Boat Tour tickets
For more information about holiday rates or to book one of these packages, click on http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/specials.jhtml?ctyhocn=SATPDHF
Information and photos provided by Jaclyn Slifer, Murphy O’Brien Public Relations.